Do you require acoustic wall or ceiling panels?
Bolts Acoustic Panels is proud to be part of the vibrant Stourbridge community. We specialize in the installation of sound absorbing panels to improve the acoustics of commercial spaces. Our team of experienced professionals are dedicated to providing the highest quality service and products to ensure your space is comfortable and soundproof. With our convenient location in Stourbridge, we are the perfect choice for all your acoustic needs. Visit us today and experience the difference Bolts Acoustic Panels can make.
Does your space have too much echo currently, are you looking for ways to make your space more comfortable?
If the answer is yes, then some acoustic wall or ceiling panels could be just the answer.
The panels are available in a range of different colours and shapes.
We work directly for our customers as well as a sub-contractor.
We have a large amount of experience with village and communal halls.
They can be quite easily retro-fitted into your existing space.
We have installed panels into offices, community halls, schools, restaurants, and council buildings for example.
A range of acoustic ceiling and wall panels can be very effective where it isn’t possible to install a traditional acoustic ceiling; which could be for any number of reasons.
Wall mounted panels are generally installed into a picture frame type system or from back brackets, and ceiling mounted acoustic panels are installed from wires or with adjustable back brackets.
So if you have a space that is too loud, please do get in touch with some information today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Some of the related areas to Sutton Coldfield that we cover in West Midlands also include; Aldridge acoustic panels. Bilston acoustic panels. Birmingham acoustic panels. Blackheath acoustic panels. Bloxwich acoustic panels. Brierley Hill acoustic panels. Brownhills acoustic panels. Coseley acoustic panels. Coventry acoustic panels. Darlaston acoustic panels. Dudley acoustic panels. Halesowen acoustic panels. Kingswinford acoustic panels. Oldbury acoustic panels. Rowley Regis acoustic panels. Royal Sutton Coldfield acoustic panels. Sedgley acoustic panels. Smethwick acoustic panels. Solihull acoustic panels. Stourbridge acoustic panels. Sutton Coldfield acoustic panels. Tipton acoustic panels. Walsall acoustic panels. Wednesbury acoustic panels. West Bromwich acoustic panels. Willenhall acoustic panels. Wolverhampton acoustic panels. West Midlands.
Below is a little bit of information about Sutton Coldfield:
Sutton Coldfield is a town in the West Midlands of England, located just north of Birmingham. It is a historic market town, with a long history dating back to the Anglo-Saxon period. The town is known for its beautiful parks and gardens, as well as its many historic buildings. The town centre is home to a variety of shops, restaurants, and pubs, making it a popular destination for locals and visitors alike. The town is also home to Sutton Park, a large public park with a variety of activities and attractions. The park is a great place to take a stroll, have a picnic, or just relax and enjoy the scenery. Sutton Coldfield is a great place to visit for a day out, with plenty of things to do and see.
And a few facts that we were told about Sutton Coldfield:
1. Sutton Coldfield is a vibrant town in the West Midlands, England, located 8 miles northeast of Birmingham city centre. It is the administrative headquarters of the Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield and is home to Sutton Park, one of the largest urban parks in Europe. It is also home to several historic buildings, including the Grade I listed Sutton Coldfield Town Hall.
2. Sutton Park is a sprawling green space, covering over 2,400 acres of land. It is home to a variety of wildlife, including deer, foxes, and badgers, and is a popular destination for walkers, cyclists, and horse riders. It also features a number of historic monuments, including the remains of a medieval moated manor house.
3. Sutton Coldfield Town Hall is a Grade I listed building, built in the early 19th century. It is a grand building, with a distinctive clock tower, and is home to a number of important civic functions, including the local council offices. It is also a popular venue for weddings and other events.
4. The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield is an area of special historical significance, with a long and varied history. It was granted royal status by King Henry VIII in 1528, and has been home to a number of notable figures, including the poet and playwright William Shakespeare.
5. Sutton Coldfield is a vibrant and historic town, with a wealth of attractions and activities to enjoy. From its stunning parks and historic buildings, to its lively nightlife and cultural events, there is something for everyone in Sutton Coldfield.