Do you require acoustic wall or ceiling panels?
Bolts Acoustic Panels is proud to be part of the Gloucester community, providing acoustic solutions to commercial spaces in the city. Our sound absorbing panels help to reduce noise levels and improve the acoustics of any space. With our expertise and experience, we can help you create the perfect acoustic environment for your business. Visit us today and let us help you make the most of your space.
Does your space have too much echo currently, are you looking for ways to make your space more comfortable?
If the answer is yes, then some acoustic wall or ceiling panels could be just the answer.
The panels are available in a range of different colours and shapes.
We work directly for our customers as well as a sub-contractor.
We have a large amount of experience with village and communal halls.
They can be quite easily retro-fitted into your existing space.
We have installed panels into offices, community halls, schools, restaurants, and council buildings for example.
A range of acoustic ceiling and wall panels can be very effective where it isn’t possible to install a traditional acoustic ceiling; which could be for any number of reasons.
Wall mounted panels are generally installed into a picture frame type system or from back brackets, and ceiling mounted acoustic panels are installed from wires or with adjustable back brackets.
So if you have a space that is too loud, please do get in touch with some information today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Some of the related areas to Halesowen that we cover in West Midlands also include; Aldridge acoustic panels. Bilston acoustic panels. Birmingham acoustic panels. Blackheath acoustic panels. Bloxwich acoustic panels. Brierley Hill acoustic panels. Brownhills acoustic panels. Coseley acoustic panels. Coventry acoustic panels. Darlaston acoustic panels. Dudley acoustic panels. Halesowen acoustic panels. Kingswinford acoustic panels. Oldbury acoustic panels. Rowley Regis acoustic panels. Royal Sutton Coldfield acoustic panels. Sedgley acoustic panels. Smethwick acoustic panels. Solihull acoustic panels. Stourbridge acoustic panels. Sutton Coldfield acoustic panels. Tipton acoustic panels. Walsall acoustic panels. Wednesbury acoustic panels. West Bromwich acoustic panels. Willenhall acoustic panels. Wolverhampton acoustic panels. West Midlands.
Below is a little bit of information about Halesowen:
Halesowen is a small town in the West Midlands of England. It is situated in the Metropolitan Borough of Dudley, and is located approximately 6 miles southwest of Birmingham. The town is known for its historic market, which dates back to 1220. It is also home to a number of parks and green spaces, including the Halesowen Country Park and the Halesowen Golf Course. The town is also home to a number of churches, including St John’s Church, which dates back to the 12th century. The town is well connected to the rest of the West Midlands, with easy access to the M5 motorway and the West Midlands Railway. Halesowen is a vibrant and welcoming town, with a strong sense of community and a rich history. It is a great place to live, work and visit, and is sure to provide a memorable experience for all who visit.
And a few facts that we were told about Halesowen:
1. Halesowen is a historic town in the West Midlands of England, located 8 miles southwest of Birmingham. It is the birthplace of the industrial revolution, with the first blast furnace built in 1740. The White Horse Inn, the oldest surviving public house in the West Midlands, dates back to the 16th century.
2. Halesowen Cricket Club is one of the oldest cricket clubs in the Midlands, having been founded in 1871. It is a popular destination for cricket fans, with a long history of success in the sport.
3. Halesowen is a vibrant town with a range of attractions and activities for visitors to enjoy. From its historic buildings to its modern shopping centres, there is something for everyone in this charming town.
4. Halesowen is a great place to live, with a strong sense of community and a wide range of amenities. It is well connected to the rest of the West Midlands, with easy access to Birmingham and other major cities.
5. Halesowen is a great place to visit, with plenty of things to do and see. From its historic buildings to its modern shopping centres, there is something for everyone in this charming town.