Do you require acoustic wall or ceiling panels?
Bolts Acoustic Panels is proud to be part of the Coleford community. We provide acoustic solutions to commercial spaces, helping to improve the acoustics of the area. Our sound absorbing panels are designed to reduce noise levels and create a more comfortable environment. We are committed to providing the highest quality products and services to our customers, and we strive to make Coleford a better place to live and work. Contact us today to find out how we can help you improve the acoustics of your commercial space.
Does your space have too much echo currently, are you looking for ways to make your space more comfortable?
If the answer is yes, then some acoustic wall or ceiling panels could be just the answer.
The panels are available in a range of different colours and shapes.
We work directly for our customers as well as a sub-contractor.
We have a large amount of experience with village and communal halls.
They can be quite easily retro-fitted into your existing space.
We have installed panels into offices, community halls, schools, restaurants, and council buildings for example.
A range of acoustic ceiling and wall panels can be very effective where it isn’t possible to install a traditional acoustic ceiling; which could be for any number of reasons.
Wall mounted panels are generally installed into a picture frame type system or from back brackets, and ceiling mounted acoustic panels are installed from wires or with adjustable back brackets.
So if you have a space that is too loud, please do get in touch with some information today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Some of the related areas to Coventry that we cover in West Midlands also include; Aldridge acoustic panels. Bilston acoustic panels. Birmingham acoustic panels. Blackheath acoustic panels. Bloxwich acoustic panels. Brierley Hill acoustic panels. Brownhills acoustic panels. Coseley acoustic panels. Coventry acoustic panels. Darlaston acoustic panels. Dudley acoustic panels. Halesowen acoustic panels. Kingswinford acoustic panels. Oldbury acoustic panels. Rowley Regis acoustic panels. Royal Sutton Coldfield acoustic panels. Sedgley acoustic panels. Smethwick acoustic panels. Solihull acoustic panels. Stourbridge acoustic panels. Sutton Coldfield acoustic panels. Tipton acoustic panels. Walsall acoustic panels. Wednesbury acoustic panels. West Bromwich acoustic panels. Willenhall acoustic panels. Wolverhampton acoustic panels. West Midlands.
Below is a little bit of information about Coventry:
Coventry is a city in the West Midlands of England. It is the 11th largest city in the United Kingdom and the second largest in the West Midlands region. It is known for its rich history, having been a major centre for the cloth trade since the 14th century. It is also home to the University of Warwick, one of the top universities in the country. The city is full of culture, with a variety of museums, galleries, and theatres. It is also home to the Coventry Cathedral, which was destroyed during the Second World War and rebuilt in the 1950s. The city is a vibrant and diverse place, with a range of different cultures and communities living side by side. It is a great place to visit, with plenty of things to do and see.
And a few facts that we were told about Coventry:
1. Coventry is a vibrant city with a rich history and culture. It is the 9th largest city in England and is home to the University of Warwick, one of the top universities in the UK. It is also home to the Coventry Cathedral, a Grade I listed building, and the birthplace of the famous playwright William Shakespeare.
2. The Coventry Transport Museum is a must-see for visitors to the city. It houses the world’s largest collection of British-made road transport vehicles, and is a great place to learn about the history of the city.
3. Coventry is a great place to visit, with plenty of attractions and activities to keep visitors entertained. From the University of Warwick to the Coventry Cathedral, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
4. Coventry is a city with a rich history and culture, and is home to some of the most iconic landmarks in the UK. From the birthplace of William Shakespeare to the Coventry Transport Museum, there is something for everyone to explore.
5. Coventry is a city with a vibrant atmosphere and plenty of things to do. Whether you’re looking for a day out or a weekend away, Coventry has something for everyone.