Do you require acoustic wall or ceiling panels?
Bolts Acoustic Panels is proud to be part of the Redditch community, providing acoustic solutions to commercial spaces in the area. Our sound absorbing panels help to improve the acoustics of any space, creating a more comfortable and enjoyable environment. With our expertise and experience, we can help you create the perfect acoustic environment for your business. Contact us today to find out how we can help you.
Does your space have too much echo currently, are you looking for ways to make your space more comfortable?
If the answer is yes, then some acoustic wall or ceiling panels could be just the answer.
The panels are available in a range of different colours and shapes.
We work directly for our customers as well as a sub-contractor.
We have a large amount of experience with village and communal halls.
They can be quite easily retro-fitted into your existing space.
We have installed panels into offices, community halls, schools, restaurants, and council buildings for example.
A range of acoustic ceiling and wall panels can be very effective where it isn’t possible to install a traditional acoustic ceiling; which could be for any number of reasons.
Wall mounted panels are generally installed into a picture frame type system or from back brackets, and ceiling mounted acoustic panels are installed from wires or with adjustable back brackets.
So if you have a space that is too loud, please do get in touch with some information today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Some of the related areas to Rowley Regis that we cover in West Midlands also include; Aldridge acoustic panels. Bilston acoustic panels. Birmingham acoustic panels. Blackheath acoustic panels. Bloxwich acoustic panels. Brierley Hill acoustic panels. Brownhills acoustic panels. Coseley acoustic panels. Coventry acoustic panels. Darlaston acoustic panels. Dudley acoustic panels. Halesowen acoustic panels. Kingswinford acoustic panels. Oldbury acoustic panels. Rowley Regis acoustic panels. Royal Sutton Coldfield acoustic panels. Sedgley acoustic panels. Smethwick acoustic panels. Solihull acoustic panels. Stourbridge acoustic panels. Sutton Coldfield acoustic panels. Tipton acoustic panels. Walsall acoustic panels. Wednesbury acoustic panels. West Bromwich acoustic panels. Willenhall acoustic panels. Wolverhampton acoustic panels. West Midlands.
Below is a little bit of information about Rowley Regis:
Rowley Regis is a town in the West Midlands of England, located in the borough of Sandwell. It is situated on the border of the Black Country and Worcestershire, and is known for its industrial heritage. The town is home to a number of historic buildings, including the Grade II listed St. Giles Church, which dates back to the 13th century. Rowley Regis is also home to the Black Country Living Museum, which showcases the area’s industrial past. The town is well connected, with easy access to the M5 motorway and the West Midlands Metro. It is a popular destination for visitors, with a range of shops, restaurants, and leisure activities. Rowley Regis is a vibrant and diverse community, with a strong sense of identity and pride.
And a few facts that we were told about Rowley Regis:
1. Rowley Regis is a vibrant town with a rich history and culture. It is home to the Black Country Living Museum, which is a great place to learn about the area’s industrial past. The town is also home to the Rowley Regis Golf Club, which is a great spot for golfers of all levels.
2. The A457 road runs through Rowley Regis, connecting it to Oldbury and Stourbridge. This road is a great way to explore the area and take in the sights.
3. Rowley Regis is part of the Black Country, an area of the West Midlands that is known for its industrial heritage. This area has a unique culture and history that is worth exploring.
4. The Black Country Living Museum is a great place to learn about the area’s past and experience its culture. It is a popular tourist attraction and a great way to get to know the area.
5. The Rowley Regis Golf Club is a popular destination for golfers of all levels. It is a great place to practice your game and enjoy the scenery.