Do you require acoustic wall or ceiling panels?
Bolts Acoustic Panels is proud to serve the Newent area with our sound absorbing panels. Our panels are designed to improve the acoustics of commercial spaces, making them more comfortable and enjoyable for everyone. Our panels are easy to install and can be tailored to fit any space. With Bolts Acoustic Panels, you can enjoy the beauty of Newent without the noise. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you improve the acoustics of your commercial space.
Does your space have too much echo currently, are you looking for ways to make your space more comfortable?
If the answer is yes, then some acoustic wall or ceiling panels could be just the answer.
The panels are available in a range of different colours and shapes.
We work directly for our customers as well as a sub-contractor.
We have a large amount of experience with village and communal halls.
They can be quite easily retro-fitted into your existing space.
We have installed panels into offices, community halls, schools, restaurants, and council buildings for example.
A range of acoustic ceiling and wall panels can be very effective where it isn’t possible to install a traditional acoustic ceiling; which could be for any number of reasons.
Wall mounted panels are generally installed into a picture frame type system or from back brackets, and ceiling mounted acoustic panels are installed from wires or with adjustable back brackets.
So if you have a space that is too loud, please do get in touch with some information today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Some of the related areas to Oldbury that we cover in West Midlands also include; Aldridge acoustic panels. Bilston acoustic panels. Birmingham acoustic panels. Blackheath acoustic panels. Bloxwich acoustic panels. Brierley Hill acoustic panels. Brownhills acoustic panels. Coseley acoustic panels. Coventry acoustic panels. Darlaston acoustic panels. Dudley acoustic panels. Halesowen acoustic panels. Kingswinford acoustic panels. Oldbury acoustic panels. Rowley Regis acoustic panels. Royal Sutton Coldfield acoustic panels. Sedgley acoustic panels. Smethwick acoustic panels. Solihull acoustic panels. Stourbridge acoustic panels. Sutton Coldfield acoustic panels. Tipton acoustic panels. Walsall acoustic panels. Wednesbury acoustic panels. West Bromwich acoustic panels. Willenhall acoustic panels. Wolverhampton acoustic panels. West Midlands.
Below is a little bit of information about Oldbury:
Oldbury is a small town located in the West Midlands of England. It is known for its historic buildings, including the Oldbury Castle, which dates back to the 11th century. The town is also home to a number of parks and green spaces, including the Oldbury Common, which is a popular spot for walking and picnicking. The town centre is home to a variety of shops, cafes, and restaurants, as well as a number of pubs and bars. Oldbury is a great place to visit for a day out, with plenty of things to do and see. The town is also well connected to the rest of the region, with easy access to Birmingham and other nearby towns and cities.
And a few facts that we were told about Oldbury:
1. Oldbury is a charming town in the West Midlands, England, located in the Sandwell borough. It is home to the Black Country Living Museum and is the birthplace of the famous English poet, William Shenstone. Oldbury is also home to the historic Oldbury Castle, which dates back to the 11th century and is a popular tourist attraction.
2. The Black Country Living Museum is a unique open-air museum that showcases the history and culture of the West Midlands. It features a variety of interactive exhibits, including a recreated Victorian village, a working canal, and a recreated coal mine.
3. William Shenstone was a renowned English poet who was born in Oldbury in 1714. He is best known for his pastoral poetry, which was inspired by the rural landscape of his hometown. His works are still widely read and studied today.
4. Oldbury Castle is a historic castle located in Oldbury. It dates back to the 11th century and is a popular tourist attraction. The castle is surrounded by a moat and is home to a variety of wildlife.
5. Oldbury is a vibrant town with a rich history and culture. It is home to a variety of attractions, including the Black Country Living Museum, Oldbury Castle, and the birthplace of William Shenstone. It is a great place to visit for those looking to explore the history and culture of the West Midlands.