Do you require acoustic wall or ceiling panels?
Bolts Acoustic Panels is proud to be part of the Telford community, providing acoustic solutions to commercial spaces in the area. Our sound absorbing panels help to improve the acoustics of any space, creating a more comfortable and enjoyable environment. With our expertise and experience, we can help you create the perfect acoustic environment for your business. Visit us today to find out how we can help you improve the acoustics of your commercial space in Telford.
Does your space have too much echo currently, are you looking for ways to make your space more comfortable?
If the answer is yes, then some acoustic wall or ceiling panels could be just the answer.
The panels are available in a range of different colours and shapes.
We work directly for our customers as well as a sub-contractor.
We have a large amount of experience with village and communal halls.
They can be quite easily retro-fitted into your existing space.
We have installed panels into offices, community halls, schools, restaurants, and council buildings for example.
A range of acoustic ceiling and wall panels can be very effective where it isn’t possible to install a traditional acoustic ceiling; which could be for any number of reasons.
Wall mounted panels are generally installed into a picture frame type system or from back brackets, and ceiling mounted acoustic panels are installed from wires or with adjustable back brackets.
So if you have a space that is too loud, please do get in touch with some information today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Some of the related areas to Tewkesbury that we cover in Gloucestershire also include; Bradley Stoke acoustic panels. Cheltenham acoustic panels. Chipping Campden acoustic panels. Chipping Sodbury acoustic panels. Cinderford acoustic panels. Cirencester acoustic panels. Coleford acoustic panels. Dursley acoustic panels. Fairford acoustic panels. Filton acoustic panels. Gloucester acoustic panels. Lechlade-on-Thames acoustic panels. Lydney acoustic panels. Minchinhampton acoustic panels. Mitcheldean acoustic panels. Moreton-in-Marsh acoustic panels. Nailsworth acoustic panels. Newent acoustic panels. Northleach acoustic panels. Painswick acoustic panels. Stonehouse acoustic panels. Stow-on-the-Wold acoustic panels. Stroud acoustic panels. Tetbury acoustic panels. Tewkesbury acoustic panels. Thornbury acoustic panels. Winchcombe acoustic panels. Wotton-under-Edge acoustic panels. Yate acoustic panels. Gloucestershire.
Below is a little bit of information about Tewkesbury:
Tewkesbury is a small market town in Gloucestershire, England. It is situated on the River Severn, and is known for its medieval architecture and its historic abbey. The town is home to a variety of shops, restaurants, and pubs, as well as a number of attractions such as the Tewkesbury Medieval Festival and the Tewkesbury Heritage Centre. The town is also home to a number of parks and open spaces, including the Tewkesbury Nature Reserve and the Tewkesbury Country Park. The town is a popular destination for tourists, with its picturesque streets and buildings, and its proximity to the Cotswolds. Tewkesbury is a great place to explore, with its rich history and culture, and its beautiful countryside.
And a few facts that we were told about Tewkesbury:
1. Tewkesbury is a picturesque market town in Gloucestershire, England, located at the junction of the River Severn and the River Avon. It is home to the impressive Tewkesbury Abbey, a Grade I listed building, and the annual Tewkesbury Medieval Festival. The town is also renowned for its Mop Fair, a traditional fair that has been held since the 16th century.
2. Tewkesbury Abbey is a stunning example of medieval architecture, with its soaring towers and intricate carvings. It is one of the largest and best preserved abbeys in England, and is a popular tourist attraction.
3. The Tewkesbury Medieval Festival is an annual event that celebrates the town’s medieval heritage. It features a variety of activities, including jousting, falconry, and archery.
4. The Mop Fair is a traditional fair that has been held in Tewkesbury since the 16th century. It features a variety of stalls, rides, and attractions, and is a popular event for locals and visitors alike.
5. Tewkesbury is a charming market town with a rich history and a vibrant cultural scene. It is a great place to visit, with its beautiful abbey, lively festivals, and traditional fairs.