Do you require acoustic wall or ceiling panels?
Bolts Acoustic Panels is proud to be part of the Leominster community. We specialize in the installation of sound absorbing panels to improve the acoustics of commercial spaces. Our panels are designed to reduce noise levels and create a more comfortable environment for businesses and their customers. We are committed to providing the highest quality products and services to our customers in Leominster and the surrounding areas. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you improve the acoustics of your commercial space.
Does your space have too much echo currently, are you looking for ways to make your space more comfortable?
If the answer is yes, then some acoustic wall or ceiling panels could be just the answer.
The panels are available in a range of different colours and shapes.
We work directly for our customers as well as a sub-contractor.
We have a large amount of experience with village and communal halls.
They can be quite easily retro-fitted into your existing space.
We have installed panels into offices, community halls, schools, restaurants, and council buildings for example.
A range of acoustic ceiling and wall panels can be very effective where it isn’t possible to install a traditional acoustic ceiling; which could be for any number of reasons.
Wall mounted panels are generally installed into a picture frame type system or from back brackets, and ceiling mounted acoustic panels are installed from wires or with adjustable back brackets.
So if you have a space that is too loud, please do get in touch with some information today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Some of the related areas to Lydney that we cover in Gloucestershire also include; Cheltenham acoustic panels. Cinderford acoustic panels. Coleford acoustic panels. Gloucester acoustic panels. Lydney acoustic panels. Mitcheldean acoustic panels. Newent acoustic panels. Thornbury. Gloucestershire.
Below is a little bit of information about Lydney:
Lydney is a small town in Gloucestershire, England. It is situated on the River Severn, and is known for its picturesque views of the surrounding countryside. The town is home to a variety of shops, restaurants, and pubs, as well as a number of historic sites. The Lydney Park Estate is a popular tourist attraction, with its beautiful gardens and historic buildings. The town also has a number of churches, including St. Mary’s Church, which dates back to the 12th century. Lydney is a great place to visit for a day trip or a longer stay, with plenty of activities and attractions to keep visitors entertained. The town is also home to a number of festivals and events throughout the year, including the Lydney Festival of Music and Arts. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing day out or an exciting adventure, Lydney has something for everyone.
And a few facts that we were told about Lydney:
1. Lydney is a charming market town in Gloucestershire, England, located on the banks of the River Severn. It is close to the Welsh border and is home to the beautiful Lydney Park Estate, a Grade II listed building.
2. Every July, the town hosts the Lydney Festival, a celebration of local culture and entertainment. There are also a number of independent shops, cafes and restaurants in the town, offering a variety of unique experiences.
3. Lydney is a great destination for a day trip or weekend getaway, with plenty of activities and attractions to explore. The town is full of history and character, making it a great place to visit.
4. The town of Lydney is a great place to explore and experience the local culture and history. With its beautiful Grade II listed building, annual festival and variety of independent shops, cafes and restaurants, it is a great destination for a day trip or weekend getaway.
5. Lydney is a charming market town in Gloucestershire, England, located on the banks of the River Severn. It is close to the Welsh border and is home to the beautiful Lydney Park Estate, a Grade II listed building. The town is known for its annual Lydney Festival, which takes place in July, and its variety of independent shops, cafes and restaurants.