Do you require acoustic wall or ceiling panels?
Bolts Acoustic Panels is proud to offer its acoustic panel installation services to the beautiful town of Cheltenham. Our panels are designed to absorb sound and improve the acoustics of commercial spaces, making them more comfortable and enjoyable for visitors. With our help, you can ensure that your business is providing the best possible experience for your customers. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you improve the acoustics of your commercial space in Cheltenham.
Does your space have too much echo currently, are you looking for ways to make your space more comfortable?
If the answer is yes, then some acoustic wall or ceiling panels could be just the answer.
The panels are available in a range of different colours and shapes.
We work directly for our customers as well as a sub-contractor.
We have a large amount of experience with village and communal halls.
They can be quite easily retro-fitted into your existing space.
We have installed panels into offices, community halls, schools, restaurants, and council buildings for example.
A range of acoustic ceiling and wall panels can be very effective where it isn’t possible to install a traditional acoustic ceiling; which could be for any number of reasons.
Wall mounted panels are generally installed into a picture frame type system or from back brackets, and ceiling mounted acoustic panels are installed from wires or with adjustable back brackets.
So if you have a space that is too loud, please do get in touch with some information today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Some of the related areas to Cinderford that we cover in Gloucestershire also include; Cheltenham acoustic panels. Cinderford acoustic panels. Coleford acoustic panels. Gloucester acoustic panels. Lydney acoustic panels. Mitcheldean acoustic panels. Newent acoustic panels. Thornbury. Gloucestershire.
Below is a little bit of information about Cinderford:
Cinderford is a small town in the Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire, England. It is situated on the A4136 road between Coleford and Lydney. The town is known for its picturesque views of the surrounding countryside, with rolling hills and lush green forests. The River Wye runs through the town, providing a tranquil setting for visitors. Cinderford is home to a variety of shops, pubs, and restaurants, as well as a number of historic buildings. The town is also home to a number of parks and recreational areas, including the Dean Heritage Centre and the Cinderford Railway. Cinderford is a great place to visit for a relaxing day out, with plenty of activities to keep visitors entertained. From walking and cycling to fishing and bird watching, there is something for everyone in Cinderford. With its stunning scenery and friendly atmosphere, Cinderford is a great place to explore and enjoy.
And a few facts that we were told about Cinderford:
1. Cinderford is a quaint and picturesque market town located in the Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire, England. It is known for its beautiful scenery and is a popular destination for tourists. The town is home to the Dean Heritage Centre, a museum and visitor attraction that showcases the history and culture of the area. Cinderford is also served by Cinderford railway station, which is on the Gloucester to Newport Line.
2. Cinderford is the birthplace of the renowned poet and author, Laurie Lee. His works are celebrated around the world and his legacy lives on in the town. Cinderford is a charming and peaceful place to visit, with plenty of attractions and activities to enjoy.
3. Cinderford is a great place to explore and discover the beauty of the Forest of Dean. With its stunning scenery and rich history, it is a great destination for a day trip or a longer stay. Visitors can enjoy a variety of activities, from exploring the Dean Heritage Centre to taking a leisurely stroll around the town.
4. Cinderford is a charming and welcoming town, with a friendly atmosphere and plenty of things to do. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing break or an exciting adventure, Cinderford is the perfect place to visit. With its beautiful scenery and rich history, it is sure to be a memorable experience.
5. Cinderford is a unique and special place, with a rich history and plenty of attractions to explore. From the Dean Heritage Centre to the stunning scenery of the Forest of Dean, Cinderford is a great destination for a day trip or a longer stay. With its friendly atmosphere and plenty of activities to enjoy, it is sure to be an unforgettable experience.