Do you require acoustic wall or ceiling panels?
Bolts Acoustic Panels is proud to be part of the vibrant town of Dudley. We provide acoustic solutions to commercial spaces, helping to improve the acoustics of the area. Our sound absorbing panels are designed to reduce noise levels and create a more comfortable environment. With our expertise and quality products, we can help you create the perfect acoustic environment for your business. Visit us today and let us help you make Dudley a better place to work and live.
Does your space have too much echo currently, are you looking for ways to make your space more comfortable?
If the answer is yes, then some acoustic wall or ceiling panels could be just the answer.
The panels are available in a range of different colours and shapes.
We work directly for our customers as well as a sub-contractor.
We have a large amount of experience with village and communal halls.
They can be quite easily retro-fitted into your existing space.
We have installed panels into offices, community halls, schools, restaurants, and council buildings for example.
A range of acoustic ceiling and wall panels can be very effective where it isn’t possible to install a traditional acoustic ceiling; which could be for any number of reasons.
Wall mounted panels are generally installed into a picture frame type system or from back brackets, and ceiling mounted acoustic panels are installed from wires or with adjustable back brackets.
So if you have a space that is too loud, please do get in touch with some information today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Some of the related areas to Gloucester that we cover in Gloucestershire also include; Cheltenham acoustic panels. Cinderford acoustic panels. Coleford acoustic panels. Gloucester acoustic panels. Lydney acoustic panels. Mitcheldean acoustic panels. Newent acoustic panels. Thornbury. Gloucestershire.
Below is a little bit of information about Gloucester:
Gloucester is a historic city in the south-west of England. It is situated on the River Severn and is known for its beautiful cathedral and its maritime history. The city has a long and varied history, with evidence of human settlement dating back to the Iron Age. It was an important port in Roman times and was the birthplace of the famous explorer, Edward Teach, better known as Blackbeard. Today, Gloucester is a vibrant city with a bustling market, a variety of shops, restaurants and pubs, and a lively cultural scene. It is a popular tourist destination, with its stunning architecture, fascinating history and beautiful countryside. Visitors can explore the city’s many attractions, including the Gloucester Docks, the National Waterways Museum and the Gloucester Cathedral. There are also plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy, such as walking, cycling and fishing. Gloucester is a wonderful place to visit, with something for everyone to enjoy.
And a few facts that we were told about Gloucester:
1. Gloucester is a vibrant city with a rich history, boasting a beautiful cathedral and a renowned rugby club. It is located in the county of Gloucestershire, England, on the River Severn, about 32 miles northeast of Bristol.
2. Gloucester Cathedral, founded in 1089, is a stunning example of Norman architecture and a major tourist attraction. It is renowned for its intricate carvings and stained glass windows.
3. The National Waterways Museum in Gloucester celebrates the history of Britain’s canals and waterways, with interactive exhibits and activities for all ages.
4. Gloucester Rugby Club is one of the most successful teams in the English Premiership, having won the league title on several occasions. The club has a passionate fan base and is a major part of the city’s culture.
5. Gloucester is a city with something for everyone, from its stunning architecture to its vibrant sporting culture. It is a great place to visit and explore.