Do you require acoustic wall or ceiling panels?
Bolts Acoustic Panels is proud to serve the Mitcheldean community with our sound absorbing panels. Our panels are designed to improve the acoustics of commercial spaces, making them more comfortable and enjoyable for everyone. Our panels are easy to install and can be tailored to fit any space. We are committed to providing the highest quality of service to the Mitcheldean community, so contact us today to find out how we can help you improve the acoustics of your commercial space.
Does your space have too much echo currently, are you looking for ways to make your space more comfortable?
If the answer is yes, then some acoustic wall or ceiling panels could be just the answer.
The panels are available in a range of different colours and shapes.
We work directly for our customers as well as a sub-contractor.
We have a large amount of experience with village and communal halls.
They can be quite easily retro-fitted into your existing space.
We have installed panels into offices, community halls, schools, restaurants, and council buildings for example.
A range of acoustic ceiling and wall panels can be very effective where it isn’t possible to install a traditional acoustic ceiling; which could be for any number of reasons.
Wall mounted panels are generally installed into a picture frame type system or from back brackets, and ceiling mounted acoustic panels are installed from wires or with adjustable back brackets.
So if you have a space that is too loud, please do get in touch with some information today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Some of the related areas to Newent that we cover in Gloucestershire also include; Cheltenham acoustic panels. Cinderford acoustic panels. Coleford acoustic panels. Gloucester acoustic panels. Lydney acoustic panels. Mitcheldean acoustic panels. Newent acoustic panels. Thornbury. Gloucestershire.
Below is a little bit of information about Newent:
Newent is a small market town in Gloucestershire, England. It is situated on the River Leadon, and is surrounded by beautiful countryside. The town is known for its historic buildings, including the 15th century St. Mary’s Church and the 18th century Town Hall. The town also has a variety of shops, pubs, and restaurants, as well as a weekly market. Newent is a great place to visit for a day out, with plenty of activities to keep visitors entertained. The town is also home to a number of festivals throughout the year, including the Newent Onion Fayre, which celebrates the town’s history of onion growing. Newent is a charming and picturesque town, with plenty of history and culture to explore.
And a few facts that we were told about Newent:
1. Newent is a quaint market town in Gloucestershire, England, situated on the A40 road between Gloucester and Ross-on-Wye. It is home to the renowned Newent Onion Fayre, an annual event held in September. Newent Lake is a popular spot for fishing and bird watching, and the town is also home to a number of historic buildings, including the Grade I listed St Mary’s Church.
2. The Newent Onion Fayre is a much-loved annual event held in September, attracting visitors from all over the country. It is a celebration of the town’s agricultural heritage, with a variety of stalls, activities, and entertainment.
3. Newent Lake is a picturesque spot for fishing and bird watching, with a variety of species to be seen. It is also a popular spot for walking and picnicking, with plenty of benches and picnic tables around the lake.
4. St Mary’s Church is a Grade I listed building in Newent, dating back to the 12th century. It is a beautiful example of Norman architecture, with a stunning interior featuring a number of stained glass windows.
5. Newent is a charming market town with plenty of history and culture to explore. From the Newent Onion Fayre to the Grade I listed St Mary’s Church, there is something for everyone to enjoy in this delightful town.