Do you require acoustic wall or ceiling panels?
Bolts Acoustic Panels is a local company that specializes in improving the acoustics of commercial spaces. We provide sound absorbing panels that are designed to reduce reverberation and echo, creating a more comfortable and productive environment. Our experienced team of professionals will work with you to ensure that your space is optimized for sound quality. Contact us today to learn more about how Bolts Acoustic Panels can help you improve the acoustics of your commercial space in Stourport.
Does your space have too much echo currently, are you looking for ways to make your space more comfortable?
If the answer is yes, then some acoustic wall or ceiling panels could be just the answer.
The panels are available in a range of different colours and shapes.
We work directly for our customers as well as a sub-contractor.
We have a large amount of experience with village and communal halls.
They can be quite easily retro-fitted into your existing space.
We have installed panels into offices, community halls, schools, restaurants, and council buildings for example.
A range of acoustic ceiling and wall panels can be very effective where it isn’t possible to install a traditional acoustic ceiling; which could be for any number of reasons.
Wall mounted panels are generally installed into a picture frame type system or from back brackets, and ceiling mounted acoustic panels are installed from wires or with adjustable back brackets.
So if you have a space that is too loud, please do get in touch with some information today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Some of the related areas to Stourport that we cover in Worcestershire also include; Bewdley acoustic panels. Bromsgrove acoustic panels. Droitwich Spa acoustic panels. Evesham acoustic panels. Great Malvern acoustic panels. Kidderminster acoustic panels. Pershore acoustic panels. Redditch acoustic panels. Stourport-on-Severn acoustic panels. Tenbury Wells acoustic panels. Worcester acoustic panels. Worcestershire.
Below is a little bit of information about Stourport:
Stourport is a small town located in the Wyre Forest district of Worcestershire, England. It is situated on the River Severn, close to the border with Shropshire. The town is known for its canals, which were built in the 18th century to transport goods from the Midlands to the port of Bristol. The canals are now a popular tourist attraction, with boat trips and walking trails. The town centre is home to a variety of independent shops, cafes and restaurants, as well as a museum and art gallery. Stourport is also home to a number of parks and green spaces, including the Stourport Riverside Park and the Stourport Woods. The town is a great place to explore, with plenty of activities and attractions to keep visitors entertained.
And a few facts that we were told about Stourport:
1. Stourport is a quaint and picturesque town in Worcestershire, England, situated on the River Severn and the Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal. It is home to the Severn Valley Railway, a heritage railway line that is a popular tourist attraction. Every July, the town hosts its annual carnival, which is a great time for locals and visitors alike. Stourport is also a great destination for outdoor activities such as boating, fishing, and more.
2. The River Severn is a major river in England, running through the counties of Shropshire, Worcestershire, and Gloucestershire. It is the longest river in the United Kingdom, and is a popular spot for fishing, boating, and other recreational activities. The Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal runs through Stourport, connecting the town to the River Severn.
3. The Severn Valley Railway is a heritage railway line that runs from Kidderminster to Bridgnorth in Shropshire. It is a popular tourist attraction, with steam locomotives and vintage carriages running along the line. The railway is also home to a number of special events throughout the year, such as the Santa Specials in December.
4. Stourport’s annual carnival is a popular event that takes place every July. The carnival features a parade, live music, and a variety of stalls and activities. It is a great time for locals and visitors alike to come together and enjoy the festivities.
5. Stourport is a great destination for outdoor activities such as boating, fishing, and more. The River Severn and the Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal provide plenty of opportunities for water-based activities, while the surrounding countryside is perfect for walking, cycling, and other outdoor pursuits.