Do you require acoustic wall or ceiling panels?
Bolts Acoustic Panels is proud to serve the Craven Arms community. We specialize in the installation of sound absorbing panels to improve the acoustics of commercial spaces. Our panels are designed to reduce noise levels and create a more comfortable environment for everyone. We are committed to providing the highest quality service and products to ensure your satisfaction. Contact us today to learn more about how Bolts Acoustic Panels can help improve the acoustics of your commercial space.
Does your space have too much echo currently, are you looking for ways to make your space more comfortable?
If the answer is yes, then some acoustic wall or ceiling panels could be just the answer.
The panels are available in a range of different colours and shapes.
We work directly for our customers as well as a sub-contractor.
We have a large amount of experience with village and communal halls.
They can be quite easily retro-fitted into your existing space.
We have installed panels into offices, community halls, schools, restaurants, and council buildings for example.
A range of acoustic ceiling and wall panels can be very effective where it isn’t possible to install a traditional acoustic ceiling; which could be for any number of reasons.
Wall mounted panels are generally installed into a picture frame type system or from back brackets, and ceiling mounted acoustic panels are installed from wires or with adjustable back brackets.
So if you have a space that is too loud, please do get in touch with some information today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Some of the related areas to Droitwich Spa that we cover in Worcestershire also include; Bewdley acoustic panels. Bromsgrove acoustic panels. Droitwich Spa acoustic panels. Evesham acoustic panels. Great Malvern acoustic panels. Kidderminster acoustic panels. Pershore acoustic panels. Redditch acoustic panels. Stourport-on-Severn acoustic panels. Tenbury Wells acoustic panels. Worcester acoustic panels. Worcestershire.
Below is a little bit of information about Droitwich Spa:
Droitwich Spa is a small town in Worcestershire, England. It is situated on the River Salwarpe and is known for its salt production and spa treatments. The town has a long history, with evidence of human settlement dating back to the Iron Age. It was an important centre for salt production during the Roman period, and the town’s name is derived from the Old English words for ‘salt’ and ‘works’. Today, Droitwich Spa is a popular tourist destination, with its historic buildings, picturesque countryside, and a variety of shops, restaurants, and pubs. Visitors can explore the town’s many attractions, including the Droitwich Spa Heritage Centre, the Droitwich Spa Lido, and the Droitwich Spa Canal. The town also hosts a number of annual events, such as the Droitwich Spa Festival and the Droitwich Spa Food and Drink Festival. With its rich history and vibrant atmosphere, Droitwich Spa is a great place to visit and explore.
And a few facts that we were told about Droitwich Spa:
1. Droitwich Spa is a picturesque town in Worcestershire, England, situated on the River Salwarpe. It is renowned for its salt production, and is home to the Grade II listed Droitwich Spa Lido, a popular outdoor swimming pool.
2. The town also boasts the Droitwich Spa Heritage Centre, which houses a fascinating collection of artifacts and documents related to the town’s history.
3. Droitwich Spa is home to a number of historic buildings, including the Grade I listed St. Peter’s Church, which is a beautiful example of medieval architecture.
4. The town is a popular tourist destination, offering a range of attractions and activities for visitors to enjoy.
5. Droitwich Spa is a charming town with a rich history, and is well worth a visit for anyone looking to explore the area.