Do you require acoustic wall or ceiling panels?
Bolts Acoustic Panels is proud to be part of the Oldbury community. We specialize in the installation of sound absorbing panels to improve the acoustics of commercial spaces. Our panels are designed to reduce noise levels and create a more comfortable environment for customers and employees. With our expertise and quality products, we can help you create a space that is both aesthetically pleasing and acoustically sound. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you create the perfect acoustic environment.
Does your space have too much echo currently, are you looking for ways to make your space more comfortable?
If the answer is yes, then some acoustic wall or ceiling panels could be just the answer.
The panels are available in a range of different colours and shapes.
We work directly for our customers as well as a sub-contractor.
We have a large amount of experience with village and communal halls.
They can be quite easily retro-fitted into your existing space.
We have installed panels into offices, community halls, schools, restaurants, and council buildings for example.
A range of acoustic ceiling and wall panels can be very effective where it isn’t possible to install a traditional acoustic ceiling; which could be for any number of reasons.
Wall mounted panels are generally installed into a picture frame type system or from back brackets, and ceiling mounted acoustic panels are installed from wires or with adjustable back brackets.
So if you have a space that is too loud, please do get in touch with some information today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Some of the related areas to Redditch that we cover in Worcestershire also include; Bewdley acoustic panels. Bromsgrove acoustic panels. Droitwich Spa acoustic panels. Evesham acoustic panels. Great Malvern acoustic panels. Kidderminster acoustic panels. Pershore acoustic panels. Redditch acoustic panels. Stourport-on-Severn acoustic panels. Tenbury Wells acoustic panels. Worcester acoustic panels. Worcestershire.
Below is a little bit of information about Redditch:
Redditch is a town in Worcestershire, England. It is situated in the heart of the West Midlands, and is known for its historic market town and industrial heritage. The town is home to a number of attractions, including the Forge Mill Needle Museum, the Avoncroft Museum of Historic Buildings, and the Arrow Valley Country Park. Redditch is also home to a number of shopping centres, including the Kingfisher Shopping Centre and the Church Hill Centre. The town is well-connected, with easy access to the M5 motorway and the West Midlands railway network. Redditch is a vibrant and diverse town, with a range of cultural and leisure activities to enjoy. From its historic buildings to its modern shopping centres, Redditch is a great place to visit and explore.
And a few facts that we were told about Redditch:
1. Redditch is a historic town in Worcestershire, England, located 15 miles south of Birmingham. It is home to the Kingfisher Shopping Centre, the largest shopping centre in the area, and is renowned for its needle and fishing tackle industry, which dates back to the 16th century.
2. The Arrow Valley Country Park is a popular destination for outdoor activities, offering a range of activities such as walking, cycling, fishing, and bird watching. It is also home to a variety of wildlife, including badgers, foxes, and deer.
3. Redditch is home to a number of cultural attractions, including the Forge Mill Needle Museum, which tells the story of the town’s needle and fishing tackle industry, and the Avoncroft Museum of Historic Buildings, which showcases a range of historic buildings from across the region.
4. Redditch is also home to a number of annual events, such as the Redditch Carnival, which takes place in July, and the Redditch Festival of Light, which takes place in December.
5. Redditch is a vibrant town with a rich history and a wide range of attractions and activities to enjoy. It is a great place to visit for a day trip or a longer stay.