Do you require acoustic wall or ceiling panels?
Bolts Acoustic Panels is proud to serve the Halesowen community with our sound absorbing panels. Our panels are designed to improve the acoustics of commercial spaces, making them more comfortable and enjoyable for everyone. With our panels, you can enjoy the historic charm of Halesowen without the noise. Contact us today to learn more about how our panels can help you.
Does your space have too much echo currently, are you looking for ways to make your space more comfortable?
If the answer is yes, then some acoustic wall or ceiling panels could be just the answer.
The panels are available in a range of different colours and shapes.
We work directly for our customers as well as a sub-contractor.
We have a large amount of experience with village and communal halls.
They can be quite easily retro-fitted into your existing space.
We have installed panels into offices, community halls, schools, restaurants, and council buildings for example.
A range of acoustic ceiling and wall panels can be very effective where it isn’t possible to install a traditional acoustic ceiling; which could be for any number of reasons.
Wall mounted panels are generally installed into a picture frame type system or from back brackets, and ceiling mounted acoustic panels are installed from wires or with adjustable back brackets.
So if you have a space that is too loud, please do get in touch with some information today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Some of the related areas to Kidderminster that we cover in Worcestershire also include; Bewdley acoustic panels. Bromsgrove acoustic panels. Droitwich Spa acoustic panels. Evesham acoustic panels. Great Malvern acoustic panels. Kidderminster acoustic panels. Pershore acoustic panels. Redditch acoustic panels. Stourport-on-Severn acoustic panels. Tenbury Wells acoustic panels. Worcester acoustic panels. Worcestershire.
Below is a little bit of information about Kidderminster:
Kidderminster is a town in Worcestershire, England. It is situated on the River Stour and is known for its historic market town and its industrial heritage. The town has a population of around 55,000 people and is home to a variety of shops, restaurants, and attractions. Kidderminster is also home to a number of museums, including the Kidderminster Museum and Art Gallery, which houses a collection of local artifacts and artworks. The town is also home to a number of parks and green spaces, including the Kidderminster Town Park, which is a popular spot for picnics and outdoor activities. Kidderminster is a great place to visit for a day out, with plenty of things to do and see. It is also a great place to live, with a range of housing options and a vibrant local community.
And a few facts that we were told about Kidderminster:
1. Kidderminster is a vibrant town in Worcestershire, England, with a rich history in the carpet and textile industries. It is situated on the River Stour, about 17 miles from Birmingham.
2. The Kidderminster Shuttle is the oldest surviving newspaper in the country, and is still published today. It is a great source of local news and information.
3. The Severn Valley Railway is a heritage railway line that runs from Kidderminster to Bridgnorth, offering a unique way to explore the area.
4. Kidderminster railway station is on the Birmingham to Worcester line, providing easy access to the town and its attractions.
5. Kidderminster is a great place to visit, with plenty of things to do and see, from its historic industries to its modern amenities.