Do you require acoustic wall or ceiling panels?
Bolts Acoustic Panels is proud to serve the Stourport-on-Severn community. We specialize in the installation of sound absorbing panels to improve the acoustics of commercial spaces. Our panels are designed to reduce noise levels and create a more comfortable environment for customers and employees alike. With our help, you can enjoy the beauty of Stourport-on-Severn without the distraction of unwanted noise. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you improve the acoustics of your commercial space.
Does your space have too much echo currently, are you looking for ways to make your space more comfortable?
If the answer is yes, then some acoustic wall or ceiling panels could be just the answer.
The panels are available in a range of different colours and shapes.
We work directly for our customers as well as a sub-contractor.
We have a large amount of experience with village and communal halls.
They can be quite easily retro-fitted into your existing space.
We have installed panels into offices, community halls, schools, restaurants, and council buildings for example.
A range of acoustic ceiling and wall panels can be very effective where it isn’t possible to install a traditional acoustic ceiling; which could be for any number of reasons.
Wall mounted panels are generally installed into a picture frame type system or from back brackets, and ceiling mounted acoustic panels are installed from wires or with adjustable back brackets.
So if you have a space that is too loud, please do get in touch with some information today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Some of the related areas to Telford that we cover in Shropshire also include; Bishop’s Castle acoustic panels. Bridgnorth acoustic panels. Broseley acoustic panels. Church Stretton acoustic panels. Cleobury Mortimer acoustic panels. Craven Arms acoustic panels. Ludlow acoustic panels. Much Wenlock acoustic panels. Newport acoustic panels. Shrewsbury acoustic panels. Telford acoustic panels. Telford. Shropshire.
Below is a little bit of information about Telford:
Telford is a town in Shropshire, England, with a population of around 170,000. It is located on the River Severn and is the largest town in the county. It is known for its industrial heritage, with many of its buildings and structures dating back to the 19th century. The town is home to a number of attractions, including the Ironbridge Gorge, the Wrekin, and the Telford Steam Railway. It is also home to a number of shopping centres, restaurants, and entertainment venues. Telford is a vibrant and diverse town, with a rich history and culture. It is a great place to visit, with plenty of things to do and see.
And a few facts that we were told about Telford:
1. Telford is a vibrant town with a rich history, having been created as a new town in the 1960s and named after civil engineer Thomas Telford. It is located between the cities of Birmingham and Shrewsbury, and is the largest town in Shropshire.
2. Telford is home to the Ironbridge Gorge World Heritage Site, which includes the Iron Bridge, the world’s first iron bridge. It is also home to a number of attractions, such as the Telford Steam Railway, the International Centre, and the Telford Shopping Centre.
3. The town is a popular destination for tourists, offering a range of activities and attractions to explore. It is also a great place to live, with a range of amenities and services available to residents.
4. Telford is a great place to visit, with plenty of things to do and see. From the Ironbridge Gorge to the Telford Shopping Centre, there is something for everyone.
5. Telford is a vibrant and exciting town, with a rich history and plenty of attractions to explore. Whether you’re visiting for a day or living in the area, Telford is sure to have something to offer.