Do you require acoustic wall or ceiling panels?
Bolts Acoustic Panels is proud to offer acoustic solutions to commercial spaces in Royal Sutton Coldfield. Our sound absorbing panels are designed to improve the acoustics of any space, from the birthplace of the industrial revolution in the UK to the largest urban park in Europe. Our team of experts will work with you to create a tailored solution that meets your needs and budget. Contact us today to find out how we can help you improve the acoustics of your space.
Does your space have too much echo currently, are you looking for ways to make your space more comfortable?
If the answer is yes, then some acoustic wall or ceiling panels could be just the answer.
The panels are available in a range of different colours and shapes.
We work directly for our customers as well as a sub-contractor.
We have a large amount of experience with village and communal halls.
They can be quite easily retro-fitted into your existing space.
We have installed panels into offices, community halls, schools, restaurants, and council buildings for example.
A range of acoustic ceiling and wall panels can be very effective where it isn’t possible to install a traditional acoustic ceiling; which could be for any number of reasons.
Wall mounted panels are generally installed into a picture frame type system or from back brackets, and ceiling mounted acoustic panels are installed from wires or with adjustable back brackets.
So if you have a space that is too loud, please do get in touch with some information today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Some of the related areas to Shrewsbury that we cover in Shropshire also include; Bishop’s Castle acoustic panels. Bridgnorth acoustic panels. Broseley acoustic panels. Church Stretton acoustic panels. Cleobury Mortimer acoustic panels. Craven Arms acoustic panels. Ludlow acoustic panels. Much Wenlock acoustic panels. Newport acoustic panels. Shrewsbury acoustic panels. Telford acoustic panels. Telford. Shropshire.
Below is a little bit of information about Shrewsbury:
Shrewsbury is a historic market town located in the county of Shropshire, England. It is situated on the River Severn and is the county town of Shropshire. The town has a rich history, with its origins dating back to the 11th century. It is home to a number of historic buildings, including Shrewsbury Castle, Shrewsbury Abbey, and the Shrewsbury Clock Tower. The town is also known for its many parks and gardens, as well as its vibrant nightlife. Shrewsbury is a great place to visit, with its many attractions, shops, restaurants, and pubs. It is a great place to explore and experience the culture and history of the area.
And a few facts that we were told about Shrewsbury:
1. Shrewsbury is a picturesque town with a rich history, located in the county of Shropshire in England. It is the birthplace of the famous naturalist Charles Darwin and is home to the 11th-century Shrewsbury Castle. It is also the site of the Shrewsbury Flower Show, the largest one-day flower show in the UK, and the Shrewsbury Museum and Art Gallery, which houses a collection of fine art, archaeology, and local history.
2. Charles Darwin was born in Shrewsbury in 1809 and is best known for his contributions to the science of evolution. He developed the theory of natural selection, which states that species evolve over time through the process of adaptation to their environment. His work has had a profound impact on the scientific community and is still studied today.
3. Shrewsbury Castle is an 11th-century castle located in the town of Shrewsbury. It was built by the Norman conquerors and is now a popular tourist attraction. The castle is home to a museum and art gallery, which houses a collection of fine art, archaeology, and local history.
4. The Shrewsbury Flower Show is the largest one-day flower show in the UK and is held annually in the town of Shrewsbury. It features a variety of displays, including floral arrangements, horticultural displays, and competitions. It is a popular event for both locals and visitors alike.
5. The Shrewsbury Museum and Art Gallery is located in the town of Shrewsbury and houses a collection of fine art, archaeology, and local history. It is a popular destination for visitors and is home to a variety of exhibitions and events throughout the year.