Do you require acoustic wall or ceiling panels?
Bolts Acoustic Panels is proud to offer acoustic solutions to commercial spaces in Bromsgrove. Our sound absorbing panels are designed to improve the acoustics of any space, making it more comfortable and enjoyable for everyone. With our help, you can create a space that is perfect for any occasion. Visit us today to find out how we can help you make the most of your space in Bromsgrove.
Does your space have too much echo currently, are you looking for ways to make your space more comfortable?
If the answer is yes, then some acoustic wall or ceiling panels could be just the answer.
The panels are available in a range of different colours and shapes.
We work directly for our customers as well as a sub-contractor.
We have a large amount of experience with village and communal halls.
They can be quite easily retro-fitted into your existing space.
We have installed panels into offices, community halls, schools, restaurants, and council buildings for example.
A range of acoustic ceiling and wall panels can be very effective where it isn’t possible to install a traditional acoustic ceiling; which could be for any number of reasons.
Wall mounted panels are generally installed into a picture frame type system or from back brackets, and ceiling mounted acoustic panels are installed from wires or with adjustable back brackets.
So if you have a space that is too loud, please do get in touch with some information today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Some of the related areas to Broseley that we cover in Shropshire also include; Bishop’s Castle acoustic panels. Bridgnorth acoustic panels. Broseley acoustic panels. Church Stretton acoustic panels. Cleobury Mortimer acoustic panels. Craven Arms acoustic panels. Ludlow acoustic panels. Much Wenlock acoustic panels. Newport acoustic panels. Shrewsbury acoustic panels. Telford acoustic panels. Telford. Shropshire.
Below is a little bit of information about Broseley:
Broseley is a small town in Shropshire, England. It is situated on the River Severn and is known for its historic buildings and industrial heritage. The town is home to a number of listed buildings, including the Iron Bridge, which was the first bridge in the world to be made of cast iron. The town also has a number of museums, including the Broseley Heritage Centre, which tells the story of the town’s industrial past. The town is also home to a number of parks and green spaces, including the Broseley Wood Nature Reserve, which is home to a variety of wildlife. The town is also home to a number of pubs, restaurants and shops, making it a great place to visit. Broseley is a great place to explore, with its rich history and beautiful scenery. It is a great place to spend a day or two, and is sure to provide a memorable experience.
And a few facts that we were told about Broseley:
1. Broseley is a quaint and picturesque town in Shropshire, England, situated on the banks of the River Severn. It is known for its rich history, with many Grade II listed buildings, including the Broseley Pipeworks.
2. The town is renowned for its clay tobacco pipes, which have been produced in the area since the 17th century. It is a great place to explore, with a variety of independent shops, cafes and pubs.
3. Broseley is a great destination for those looking to explore the Ironbridge Gorge and its many attractions. It is a charming and peaceful town, with plenty of history and culture to discover.
4. Broseley is a great place to visit for those looking to experience a traditional English town. With its rich history and unique culture, it is a great place to explore and enjoy.
5. Broseley is a wonderful destination for those looking to experience a unique and historic town in Shropshire. With its many attractions, independent shops, cafes and pubs, it is a great place to visit and explore.