Do you require acoustic wall or ceiling panels?
Bolts Acoustic Panels is a local company based in the West Midlands, England, that specializes in improving the acoustics of commercial spaces. We provide a range of sound absorbing panels that can be installed in any space, from the Grade II listed Coseley Railway Station to the vibrant city of Wolverhampton. Our panels are designed to reduce noise levels and create a more comfortable environment for customers and staff. With our expertise and quality products, we can help you create the perfect acoustic environment for your business.
Does your space have too much echo currently, are you looking for ways to make your space more comfortable?
If the answer is yes, then some acoustic wall or ceiling panels could be just the answer.
The panels are available in a range of different colours and shapes.
We work directly for our customers as well as a sub-contractor.
We have a large amount of experience with village and communal halls.
They can be quite easily retro-fitted into your existing space.
We have installed panels into offices, community halls, schools, restaurants, and council buildings for example.
A range of acoustic ceiling and wall panels can be very effective where it isn’t possible to install a traditional acoustic ceiling; which could be for any number of reasons.
Wall mounted panels are generally installed into a picture frame type system or from back brackets, and ceiling mounted acoustic panels are installed from wires or with adjustable back brackets.
So if you have a space that is too loud, please do get in touch with some information today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Some of the related areas to Craven Arms that we cover in Shropshire also include; Bishop’s Castle acoustic panels. Bridgnorth acoustic panels. Broseley acoustic panels. Church Stretton acoustic panels. Cleobury Mortimer acoustic panels. Craven Arms acoustic panels. Ludlow acoustic panels. Much Wenlock acoustic panels. Newport acoustic panels. Shrewsbury acoustic panels. Telford acoustic panels. Telford. Shropshire.
Below is a little bit of information about Craven Arms:
The small market town of Craven Arms is situated in the beautiful Shropshire countryside. It is a popular destination for tourists, with its picturesque views of rolling hills and lush green fields. The town is home to a variety of shops, pubs, and restaurants, as well as a number of historic sites. The Craven Arms Railway Station is a popular attraction, with its steam trains running through the town. The nearby Stokesay Castle is a great place to explore, with its medieval architecture and stunning views. The town is also home to a number of festivals and events throughout the year, including the annual Craven Arms Festival. There is something for everyone in this charming little town, making it a great place to visit and explore.
And a few facts that we were told about Craven Arms:
1. Craven Arms is a quaint and picturesque market town in Shropshire, England, located on the A49 road between Shrewsbury and Ludlow. It is a popular destination for tourists and locals alike, offering a variety of attractions and activities.
2. The Craven Arms Railway Station is a major transport hub, providing regular services on the Heart of Wales Line. It is a great way to explore the surrounding area and visit nearby towns and villages.
3. The Craven Arms Community Centre is a vibrant hub of activity, hosting a range of events and activities for all ages. It is a great place to meet new people and get involved in the local community.
4. The Craven Arms Museum is a fascinating collection of local artifacts and memorabilia, providing an insight into the history and culture of the area. It is a great place to learn more about the town and its people.
5. Craven Arms is a charming and welcoming town, with plenty to offer visitors and locals alike. It is a great place to explore, relax and enjoy the beauty of the Shropshire countryside.