Do you require acoustic wall or ceiling panels?
Bolts Acoustic Panels is proud to be part of the Kingswinford community. We specialize in the installation of sound absorbing panels to improve the acoustics of commercial spaces. Our panels are designed to reduce noise levels and create a more comfortable environment for everyone. We are committed to providing the highest quality service to our customers in Kingswinford and the surrounding area. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help improve the acoustics of your commercial space.
Does your space have too much echo currently, are you looking for ways to make your space more comfortable?
If the answer is yes, then some acoustic wall or ceiling panels could be just the answer.
The panels are available in a range of different colours and shapes.
We work directly for our customers as well as a sub-contractor.
We have a large amount of experience with village and communal halls.
They can be quite easily retro-fitted into your existing space.
We have installed panels into offices, community halls, schools, restaurants, and council buildings for example.
A range of acoustic ceiling and wall panels can be very effective where it isn’t possible to install a traditional acoustic ceiling; which could be for any number of reasons.
Wall mounted panels are generally installed into a picture frame type system or from back brackets, and ceiling mounted acoustic panels are installed from wires or with adjustable back brackets.
So if you have a space that is too loud, please do get in touch with some information today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Some of the related areas to Ledbury that we cover in Herefordshire also include; Bromyard acoustic panels. Hereford acoustic panels. Kington acoustic panels. Ledbury acoustic panels. Leominster acoustic panels. Ross-on-Wye acoustic panels. Herefordshire.
Below is a little bit of information about Ledbury:
Ledbury is a small market town in Herefordshire, England. It is situated in the beautiful countryside of the Malvern Hills, and is known for its picturesque streets and historic buildings. The town is home to a variety of independent shops, cafes, and restaurants, as well as a number of historic sites, such as the Market House and St. Michael’s Church. Ledbury is also known for its annual festivals, such as the Ledbury Poetry Festival and the Ledbury Music Festival. The town is a popular destination for tourists, who come to explore its unique architecture and enjoy its vibrant atmosphere. Ledbury is a charming and welcoming place, with a rich history and a bright future.
And a few facts that we were told about Ledbury:
1. Ledbury is a charming market town in Herefordshire, England, situated on the River Leadon and surrounded by the beautiful Malvern Hills. It has a population of around 8,000 people and is renowned for its annual music and arts festival, the Ledbury Poetry Festival.
2. Ledbury is home to a number of historic buildings, including the Grade I listed Market House and the Grade II listed St. Michael’s Church. These buildings are a testament to the town’s long and rich history, and are a popular attraction for visitors.
3. Ledbury is a vibrant and welcoming town, with a wide range of shops, restaurants, pubs and other amenities. It is a great place to visit, with plenty of activities and attractions to keep visitors entertained.
4. Ledbury is a great place to live, with a strong sense of community and a friendly atmosphere. It is a great place to raise a family, with excellent schools and plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy.
5. Ledbury is a wonderful town, with a rich history and plenty of things to do and see. It is a great place to visit or to call home.