Do you require acoustic wall or ceiling panels?
Bolts Acoustic Panels is a local company in Kidderminster, Worcestershire, that specializes in improving the acoustics of commercial spaces. We provide sound absorbing panels that are designed to reduce noise and reverberation, creating a more comfortable and productive environment. Our experienced team of professionals will work with you to find the best solution for your space. Visit us today and let us help you create a better acoustic experience in Kidderminster.
Does your space have too much echo currently, are you looking for ways to make your space more comfortable?
If the answer is yes, then some acoustic wall or ceiling panels could be just the answer.
The panels are available in a range of different colours and shapes.
We work directly for our customers as well as a sub-contractor.
We have a large amount of experience with village and communal halls.
They can be quite easily retro-fitted into your existing space.
We have installed panels into offices, community halls, schools, restaurants, and council buildings for example.
A range of acoustic ceiling and wall panels can be very effective where it isn’t possible to install a traditional acoustic ceiling; which could be for any number of reasons.
Wall mounted panels are generally installed into a picture frame type system or from back brackets, and ceiling mounted acoustic panels are installed from wires or with adjustable back brackets.
So if you have a space that is too loud, please do get in touch with some information today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Some of the related areas to Kington that we cover in Herefordshire also include; Bromyard acoustic panels. Hereford acoustic panels. Kington acoustic panels. Ledbury acoustic panels. Leominster acoustic panels. Ross-on-Wye acoustic panels. Herefordshire.
Below is a little bit of information about Kington:
Kington is a small market town in Herefordshire, England. It is situated on the River Arrow, and is surrounded by rolling hills and lush green countryside. The town is known for its historic buildings, including the 12th century Kington Castle and the 15th century St Mary’s Church. The town also has a variety of shops, pubs, and restaurants, as well as a weekly market. Kington is a popular destination for tourists, who come to explore the town’s history and enjoy the beautiful scenery. The town is also home to a number of festivals and events throughout the year, including the Kington Music Festival and the Kington Show. Kington is a great place to visit for a relaxing break, with plenty of activities to keep visitors entertained.
And a few facts that we were told about Kington:
1. Kington is a quaint market town in Herefordshire, England, located on the River Arrow near the Welsh border. It is home to the oldest surviving market charter in England, granted in 1244. Every August, the town hosts the Kington Show, a popular event for locals and visitors alike.
2. Kington is a great destination for walkers, with many trails and footpaths in the surrounding area. The town is surrounded by beautiful countryside, making it a great spot for a leisurely stroll or a more challenging hike.
3. Kington is a charming town with a rich history and plenty of activities to enjoy. From the historic market charter to the annual Kington Show, there is something for everyone to enjoy in this picturesque town.
4. Kington is a great place to visit for a day or a weekend. With its beautiful countryside, historic sites, and plenty of outdoor activities, it is the perfect destination for a relaxing getaway.
5. Kington is a charming market town with a rich history and plenty of activities to enjoy. From the oldest surviving market charter in England to the annual Kington Show, there is something for everyone to enjoy in this picturesque town.